Friday, September 28, 2012

Okay, okay....

I don't like fall....there, I said it.  Go ahead and tell me all the reasons why I'm crazy.

I just don't.

It means the end of summer and leads into winter (my most hated season).  I get sick, like I am now, every time fall rears it's ugly head.  I don't like bulky clothes, and I don't look good in sweaters. My dogs track in leaves, and the days start to get shorter.  whining finished, promise.

However, there are some things that I do like about fall.  Pumpkins being the largest one.  I like Halloween and Thanksgiving, but wish it were warm outside for both holidays.  I love football.  and I like to lay outside and read in pajamas in the early fall/indian days of summer.

That being said, I have a number of activities that I'd like to accomplish this fall.  So, I made a bucket list. I know, I know, join the club, right? who hasn't made a fall bucket list yet?  Whatever, I jumped on the bandwagon.


looking at it now, I should have made the heading larger.... I feel like I'm never done editing.



I will say, though, this list makes me a lot more excited about the season ahead of us.

My plan is to frame it and use a dry erase marker on the glass to cross out everything as we accomplish each activity.



What do you think of Fall?  What's on your bucket list?

2 comments: