Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm still alive.....

October and November have tried to suck the life out of me. 
But they lost.
I will survive.
 
There have been some major changes.  I'm trying to stay optimistic.  I'm looking for the bright side.
 
And, with all the downs, there certainly has been a lot of brightness in my life.

 
 
My sister had her twins.
Boy: Daxlee Sabo
Girl: Bodie Flynne
They are perfect.
And they are a miracle.
 
Which means...
 
 
Justin is an uncle.  For the first time. x2.
 
Also...
 
Justin turned 30!
Lots of people showed their love for Justin and I think he was overjoyed.
We had a bar crawl.
Which was a blast!
 
 
My BFF's came to celebrate Justin's 30th.
We've been best friends since elementary and middle school.
And every time I see them, I remember why.
 
We also had 2 perfect Thanksgivings.
 
One with my family, which just grew by 2.
 
 
And then later on with Justin's family
 
 
 
We are packing for the Caribbean.
We'll be there for a few days next week and I can hardly breathe I'm so excited.
Just one day at a time until then.
 
 
And I want to be a blogger.
So, I'm coming back.
I promise you and myself.
 
But until then, here's some baby adorable-ness.
 
 
They wear precious baby clothes and hats with ears.
Little snuggle bears.
 
 
They snuggle.
Lean on me.
 
 
Bodie likes her hand above her head. She always wiggles it out somehow.
 
 
And Daxlee thinks I'm number one.
 
 
I'll be back with a better post soon.
Like I said...
I promise.
:-).
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. You need to quit with the newborns! You're making my ovaries hurt. ;)

    You both have such beautiful families, and it is so wonderful that you were able to spend Thanksgiving with them.

    The Caribbean!? I'm envious. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta meet those little twinsies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your sister's twins have arrived safely. They are just beautiful - and so are you!! I am hoping to see you soon. When can we make plans??

    ReplyDelete